The "Disco Series" camping cooking stove consists of 4 separate items: Disco Skillet, Disco Tripod, Disco Stove and Disco Table.
- Meehanite® cast iron: patented process for extra strength
- Non-Stick, thanks to its premium enamel coating
- Easy care: no seasoning needed, handwash with soap & water
- Food Safe: no heavy metals or environmental hormones
- Heavy-duty: thick, heat-resistant anodized aluminum
- Fast: takes only seconds to deploy
- Adjustable height: cook standing up, sitting down, or anywhere in between with the adjustable legs
- Compact: 4.8" x 22" when closed
- Stable: rigid legs with rubber feet, can be used on different terrain
- Included Accessories: pulley system & chain to be used for cooking over the fire
- Versatile: Can be used on the tripod or on a table/ground with its legs deployed
- Easy to carry with its included pouch
- Durability: manufactured in partnership with Kovea, a global leader in camping stoves
- Easy & fast installation
- Provides a convenient cooking experience
- Adjustable height
- Accessory hanger rail & cup holders
Disco Skillet: Naturally seasoned cast iron with non-stick surface, 40cm Diameter.
Disco Tripod: Matte black anodized aluminum, 60cm (Closed); 89 - 120cm (Open)
Disco Stove: 8455BTU burner engineered by Kovea
Fuel: Butane canisters or propane canisters (using iKamper adapters sold separately)
Table: Furniture-grade waterproof birch plywood
Total Weight: 12 kg
Disco Tote - Sold Separately. Heavy-Duty Cotton Canvas w/ a nylon reinforced bottom to conveniently carry your Disco Skillet.
Disco Bag - Sold Separately
Heavy-Duty Cotton Canvas; Holds Skillet, Tripod, Stove, and Table. 7 Exterior Pockets.