Roof Tents ordered from iKamper UK are shipped via a pallet network for a flat fee of £175 for all Mainland UK Postcodes. The tents will normally be delivered within 7-10 days of placing an order and typically within a Thursday/Friday 2-day delivery window .... An iKamper representative will be in touch upon receipt of your order to schedule this with you and confirm somebody will be at your nominated address to take receipt of the Goods.
- Accessories are shipped via Parcelforce or Tufnells (for Exoshell) and cost will vary dependent on the item and quantity of Accessories being sent of which you will be advised cost during the checkout process. Accessories will be sent on 48hrs delivery service and typically despatched with 3 working days of receivng your order (or scheduled to arrive @ same date as your Tent if ordered at the same time).
- Customers can alternatively have the option to collect from our Store at Livingstone in Scotland (near Edinburgh) if they would prefer with no charge - We will also be glad to install & demo the tent for you at the facility for no additional fee aswell if you would like we just ask that you arrive with suitable roof-bars installed and any specific tools reqtired to adjust them in case repositioning is required. Please contact us to schedule collection/installation time as we may be out of station attending Exhibitions etc. If you would like either of these options then simply select the 'Collect from store option' during checkout and you won'tbe charged a delivery fee.
- iKamper Tents can also be ordered from iKamper UK and delivered to Northern Ireland, Republic Of Ireand, Channel Islands and Isle Of Mann however additional shipping fees will apply due to increased costs gven despatch originates from mainland UK.
You may cancel your RTT order at any time before it has been shipped and get a full refund, minus a 3.5% cancellation fee.
If you would like to cancel, please visit our Contact Page for us to proceed with a refund. Please note that it may take up to 10 days for the refund to appear in your bank account.
Due to the difficulty and cost of transporting an item the size of an RTT, no returns will be given after your RTT has been shipped or picked up.
If you cancel your RTT order while it is out for shipment you will incur a 15% deduction from your refund to cover shipping charges and a restocking fee associated with the late cancellation.
If you require an address change after you have received a shipment confirmation email you will be responsible for any reconsignment fees and/or holding fees that your freight incurs with an en route address change.
iKamper packages its shipments with the utmost care, but freight damage can, unfortunately, occur in transit (as very rare as this is). Please follow the steps below to have the best experience:
1. Upon delivery, please carefully inspect the shipment, and take pictures of any scratches, dents, and punctures. If the damage appears severe, we recommend that you refuse the delivery altogether so that we can send you a replacement unit.
2. IMPORTANT: Note on the delivery receipt if there are any damages, even if they seem light. Note the exact damages you are seeing. This is essential for a damage claim to be filed.
3. Send us photos of the damage (box and the actual product damage) and the delivery receipt, along with the specifics of the delivery. These must be sent within 48 hours of receiving your shipment.